Total Pageviews

Friday, September 23, 2011

Sue'sQuilt!!



I finished Sue's quilt just in time for her to do the binding this week end.. This quilt measures 92 x 92. I did my version of "Floopy Flowers" in the middle with some Curly Q's in the orange sashing, followed with Kim Stotsenberg's "Just Leaf It" in the outside border.

I like the way it turned out, think Sue will too...

Thanks for taking a peek.

Lynnie



P.S. Almost ready to launch our EZQuilt Display System. If you look at some of the most recent pictures on my blog you can get an idea of what I have been using to hang my quilts for pictures. It works so slick, several different styles of EZ Quilt Displays to look at, will let you know when we are completely up and running, but we do have a few on our website www.camlynquilts.com

Thanks again,

Lynnie

No comments: