Total Pageviews

Monday, September 5, 2011

On a roll here!!!




The purple quilt is one that I had to borrow back to get some pictures of it. I love how it turned out. It was my 2nd,3rd or 4th attempt at those kinds of feathers. Its going to be auctioned for the mental handicapped--hope it pulls in some good money for them.




The orange and yellow quilt is a new customers quilt. I just finished it this morning. I did the quilting and also the binding. She squealed when she saw it--I'd have to say she was tickled with it.


The quilt is hanging on our EZ quilt display system. It is one of 4 models that we will have listed online at camlynquilts.com. This one is retractable but we have 3 others in the mix too. So check them out, also look at our selections of Bobbin Mates--I LOVE mine...


Thanks for taking a peek.


Lynnie

2 comments:

Michele, a distracted quilter said...

Hi Lyn. Found your blog listed at http://quilt-stashbusters.blogspot.com
I love the purple strippie quilt. What and effective setting for a scrap strip project. It's gorgeous.

Gari in AL said...

You did a wonderful job on the purple quilt. Your feathers are wonderful