Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wow its been 3 weeks since I posted!!




I cant believe that it has been 3 weeks since I posted.. Been a busy couple of weeks. I have had several customer quilts to do and also had to get my stuff prepped up for a couple of shows. But I did get some exciting news to me last week--I sold one of my quilts on my Etsy account--I was soooo excited. It was bought for a wedding present! I hope they like it as much as I did!!
I have a couple of upcoming customer quilts that I am really looking forward to doing!! I will post some pictures when I get them done.
Today is supposed to be a "hot" one , think Im gonna work on my lion king quilt!!
Thanks for looking,
Lyn

2 comments:

blushing rose said...

... and you were missed. The quilt is gorgeous! Glad to have you back ... TTFN ~Marydon

nansi said...

Hey you how ya been??? i would email you but i cant find a link for it LOL

hugs miss you